Can I access my old AOL email?
There are many users who have experienced this issue of AOL email getting deleted from their accounts accidentally. It has become a greater issue if you do not know how to go about the recovery of the old deleted emails. If you are a user with an experience then you don’t need to panic. However, you just have to go through this article that explains the recovery process to access the old Aol mail login emails that have been deleted from the account. So, let us begin with the steps!
How to access old AOL login emails from the Trash folder?
If you have deleted the AOL emails by mistake and you want to retrieve them, then you can do so from the trash folder. Keeping in mind that it has not been more than 7 days since the deletion of the email from the mail.aol.com account. The AOL emails are stored in the trash once they are deleted and they stay for a week till they are permanently removed. This is why you can recover your emails using the steps that are given below:
- You have to open the aol login page to sign in with your account.
- Select the icon that is labelled as the “Trash” folder in the left section of the interface.
- From the list of AOL emails that have been deleted within 7 days, you have to select the mail that you want to recover and then select the “Action” button.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “More” or “Action” button,
- Go down to “Move to” and from the drop-down menu select the option labelled as the “Inbox” button.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this discussion, we hope that you are now clear with the essential instructions that are required to access old Aol mail login emails. However, if there are still some queries left then you can always visit the mail.aol.com page and get assistance from the professional experts available round the clock to assist you with the best possible solutions.